Saturday, September 19, 2009

They love their cousin Shelby......


Out on the boat trying to keep Riliegh warm.



Oh baby it is cold in the back of the boat when
you are little!




Is it my turn yet? I want on the tube....




Okay, maybe not my turn yet? I wanna ride!





aaaaha, I won Landyn!!!!






Are fighting to the death??? What game is this?




Wack, I gotcha....commin get up and fight like
a man.



Oh no he is getting up...I think I am in trouble
now......lol




It is time to Tango Shelby. :-)



Tyler loving the Turtle rides that Shelby gives
him.



Hold on Tyler, I am going under!!!



I need air.....I am coming up



Finally, a breath of fresh air....this turtle stuff
is hard! :-)


aaaaah, I don't think so Skyler. I think you are
missing a part to that get up. Me thinkies you are
gonna get a headache with that get up!!!

No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda