Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Sunny


It all began at Loretta Lynn's for Sunny's birthday. He celebrated his last day there with turning eighteen. It was a bitter-sweet 18th. All of us there know why.

Thank you to our new friends, Ricki, Denise and Will. Denise made Sunny birthday cupcakes. I do not know how she did it. Their camper had an oven and our motorhome has a convenction oven which I have not mastered yet...lol ! Again, thank you Denise for the yummy cupcakes!






I have not made a cake in so long so this is the best I could do...haha...I guess I should have bought one. It was white cake with choclate pudding inside with choclate icing. It was good tasting at least.




Holy smoke Sunny !!!! Eighteen candles can start the house on fire!!!





Nope, you can wish all you want Sunny ~ you are not getting that!!! :-)






Here is wishing you the Happiest Year Ever Sunny! Love you Sunny bunny boo bear......







Of course it would not be me if I did not put the pictures out of order....haha








No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda