Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sunny's surgey day........


Oh no, not this again....didn't we just do this in
December?



Walking into the Harrison Center at 6 a.m. to
have the ACL done on the right knee now.




Dad and Sunny just before they get him all doopy!




We both really hate this as any parent would. Never
like your child being put under.




I love you Sunny Bunny Boo Bear.....have good
dreams




This kid has a stomach of iron. He always wakes
up hundry and is upset when he gets ice chips
and toast!



Emily Trust was nice to stop by the hospital
to make sure Sunny was doing okay. He was
all doopy and had every one in stitches. I am sure
he does not remember any of this.



This is not a good time now. Some one give me
a shot of something.....anything!



trying to get alittle rest before they release me.
That bathroom break really did me in.



Well, they did the ACL, PCL, MCL, trimmed both
sides of the minicus and shaved the femur bone
down being my knee was up into the bone. No wonder
it hurt for so long.



Just leave me alone....I wanna sleep



Okay, I guess who ever made this same day surgery,
never had one done before. Thank you doctor for
ordering a nerve block in my groin before I left because
even with all that was repaired, it felt much better this time
than just the right ACL alone.

I am whole again!!!! Yeahhhhhh, lots of therapy ahead.

No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda