Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sunny got his 5 point Buck

Can you believe the snow that we have had so early in the season. The only good thing it is for is the hunters and getting in the spirit to decorate the house early....:-) yep, I did start the decorating and cannot believe I did. I hope I can make it til Christmas...



One proud papa....it definetly is a guy thing. Scott and the boys have tried to get me into the hunting thing ~ even taking a video of the hunt but they know me...Once the deer came into sight I would jump out and YELL.....RUN!!!!






The poor deer....It is a good thing we do not live in the pioneer days....I would not have made it. I'd live on bark and berries before I could kill and eat one of these poor babies.
Now the butcher has called for them to pick up the meat and they are excited to cook it up and eat it....as for Sharlie and I, I guess its Olive Garden for us. I do not even want to smell it cooking.....yuck, yuck, yuck!!!



No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda