Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our kitties and doggies :-)

Gosh, you would think I would have this down by now on putting these darn pictures in order but evidently I have not...so work with me here and know that I am alittle backwards....lol Sharlie's kitties Moto giving Squeekers a bath.
They can be nice to each other every once in awhile. :-)

They were cuddling together so nicely that I had to get a picture of them.


Little Bear being ever so cute. The cutiest little pomchi you will ever see.



And Meeko just chillin....what a life. We are missing Coco in the pictures. I did take them of her but they were all blurry.




No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda