Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting our GPS stolen the night before Sunny's ACL surgery

I am not sure how the date got changed on the camera but I am pretty sure it was Tuesday night, the night before Sunny's surgery that Sharlie took my truck to work (that morning because it was freezing rain, snow, sleet) and she had to leave at 5:30 in the morning and I was worried about the roads. She got out of work around 6:00 that night to find the passenger window smashed in and my GPS gone.
It had to be towed home because all the glass was all over and they did not feel it was safe for her to drive from the city of Syracuse to home.




Good thing I have glass coverage.



Remember to remove your GPS from your car this Holiday Season ~ they are a hot item.




No comments:

Race day at Palymra, New York

Race day at Palymra, New York
out front

Hello Rock to Eye

Hello Rock to Eye
that is why we wear goggles ~ was a pretty good shinner the next day!

Eye

Eye
we had to put tons of makeup on to tone the eye down a bit for the upcoming wedding of Ryan and Amanda